We’re really excited about this product in the salon as the girls and I have been using it for over a month now and have been seeing positive results. It takes a couple of weeks to see a difference but suddenly we all said the same thing – that we didn’t need to use as much mascara as before and that areas where lashes and brow hairs were sparse or short seemed to be filling in. You just apply with an in-built brush once a day to clean dry hairs, be patient, and wait for the results!
This product is 100% natural, made from an organic blend of oils and plant extracts which are rich in nutrients to promote hair growth and restore moisture. This reduces the brittleness we all experience with these hairs as we get older. Once you are seeing positive results you can just use the product once a week or so to maintain the look. It costs £25 but really does go a long way.
Designed to give a rich colour payout, this soft, micro-fine, powder is water resistant and contains no mineral oil. Five beautiful powder shades are available at £17.oo each.
Wow! Brows works alongside other treatments such as Permanent Make Up (eyebrow tattooing) and can be used in some cases as a temporary alternative for those unable to have more permanent treatments.
How to apply
- Powder creates both volume and colour. Volume not just colour is badly needed in sparse areas. Colour alone (using pencils) can look too harsh.
- Most people truly won’t know what you have done. Expect to hear “What have you done to your hair?”
- Stick with thinner shapes as they will look more natural.
- If you have some brow hair present, an angled brush works best to accurately and lightly place the powder in the areas that require it.
- Lightly placing translucent face powder over your brow area once you are done will both soften the look and help hold the powder especially if you have very oily skin.